For those that want to meet new people!
Do you love San Diego Scrap Inn, but just don't have enough crafting friends to rent the whole place? There are several retreat groups that rent the house for public retreats, and they are always happy to add new people to their list of attendees. Check out their websites, and choose a group to join. You will be glad you did!
Scrap Inn Small Groups:
Rent by the room, instead of the bed! These "no-frills" retreats do not include meals, or any of the other amazing things offered by the other retreats businesses. Just time and space to get down to business and "git 'er done!" Groups from 1-7 easily accommodated.
Lizzie Loo Creations
Our Lizzie Loo Creations Hosted Retreats include:
- An oh so special welcome goodie bag
- 54 straight hours of cropping time (75 hours for retreats that start on Thursday)
- 7 meals (9 for retreats that start on Thursday)
- 1 Mixed Media or scrapbooking layout class (differs with each retreat)
- Product demos
- Make 'n take
- Snacks and drinks available throughout the retreat
- Access to our boutique
- Games/contests with prizes
- Limited Wi-Fi service
- Much more!
Treasured Memories: Fun scrapbooking retreats... group meal planning, on-site Close to my Heart products, amazing goodie bags, and lots of fun times planned! Contact Lisa @ 619-884-6617 or firstname.lastname@example.org to join in on the fun!!